High visibility display
- Display units with 1 to 4 lines, 5 to 20 characters
- Large-size characters
- 3-colour back lighting (green, red, orange)
- Looped text scrolling
Open to international applications
- Multiple languages: ASCII, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese and Chinese . 128 customisable characters
- Text import/export for translation
- Number of languages for your application limited only by the memory of your Magelis XBT
- Large choice of user interfaces
- Touch screen/keypad or keypad only
- 8 to 20 keys
- Customisable and configurable key using sets of labels
- Only one software for the entire compact range: Vijeo Designer Lite . Minimum size
- Easy to integrate, to assemble and wire
To optimise your machines, a direct link between Zelio logic and Magelis XBTN ensures you benefit from all the HMI functions.
A generation of simple terminals
Display text messages, or semi-graphic screen, perform diagnostics, control and adjust your control system devices... the Magelis XBT N, R, RT brings you greater convenience and ease of use, with a substantially reduced size. With the new Magelis XBT RT, you benefit from a touch screen and semi-graphic display.
Simple and compact machine builders.
- XBT N200
- XBT N400
- XBT N401
- XBT N410
- XBT NU400
- XBT R400
- XBT R410
- XBT R411
The polling times for non-connected equipment differ between XBT N/R/RT terminals and XBT NU400 terminals. The following sections describe general polling times of XBT N/R/RT terminals and specific polling times of XBT NU400 terminals.
General Polling Time for Non-Connected Equipment
The XBT N/R/RT terminal polls the missing equipment (usually a PLC) every 5 seconds. All the configured PLCs in an application should be connected. A missing equipment is therefore considered to be a temporary problem, i.e. the PLC or XBT is temporarily disconnected, and communication will resume as soon as the connection is re-established. In this arrangement, degraded communication performance is considered acceptable.