Schneider Lexium 28
Product Code : Lexium 28
Brand Name : Schneider
The Lexium 28 range is defined by AC-servo drives LXM28 for combination with AC-servo motors BCH2.
The Lexium 28 range offers predeterminated combinations to suit the requirements of motion control applications, and optimize installation’s performance.
- The combinations of servo motors with servo drives are based on the power class: both servo motor and servo drive have the same power class.vThe bundle of a servo drive with its related servo motor is designed to cover a nominal power from 0.05kW up to 4.5kW (0.067 up to6.03 hp) with 200..240 V mains supply voltage
- The Lexium 28 servo drives are delivered without EMC filter, the EMC immunity is reached with additional EMC filter.
- The Lexium 28 servo drives have degree of protection IP20.
- BCH2 motors provide a nominal torque from 0.16 Nm to 28.6 Nm and a nominal speed of from 1,500 to 3,000 rpm, depending on the model. They are suitable for a wide variety of applications due to the different levels of motor inertia offered.
The compact dimensions of Lexium 28 servo drives mean they fit very easily into small spaces, thus reducing the size of the installation and the cost of the equipment.
- Material working (multi-axis machines, cutting machines, etc.)
- Material handling (conveying, palletizers, warehousing, etc.)
- Assembly line (clamping, etc.)
- Winding and unwinding
Single-phase supply voltage: 200/240 VAC
3 phase supply voltage: 200/240 VAC
I/O PTI connection cordsets
STO connection cordsets
Cordsets and cables (1)
Connection accessories (1)
External braking resistor