Lighting Control Panel
Product Code : Lighting Panel
This is a well known energy saver for street light. Non-conventional in nature, this Intelligent Street Light Feeder has a real time clock, which has in-build battery. In the Indian conditions, the battery can last to minimum 8 years. This feeder does not requires reprogramming, even in the absence of supply for a long time. The special feature of this system is the integrated "Photon-SLC-03-1Ph controller" whose power output devices is of single phase and has the range of 16 to 55 Amps. Some of it's benefits are energy saving (with daylight power saver scheme), labor saving, less cost of operation and very less errors related to the manual operation.
The Intelligent Street Light Feeder Controller has programming based on latitude & longitude, for the complete year as well as for sunset and sunrise timing. It is known that there is about 190 minutes of time change in an year. This figure can disrupt the operations of a conventional timer, whereas our intelligent timer automatically considers this figure and helps in saving about 8% energy in comparison to manual operations, conventional timers or photo sensors.
- Real time clock and innovative micro-controller based system
- For all 365 days, Streetlight On and OFF is generated by the controller, in reference to the geographic location's longitude and latitude
- Ideal for all seasons, as it has adjustment for civil twilight time for every month
- System monitoring is easy owing to scrolling display of events
- Keyboard operations are very simple
- Protection for under voltage and over voltage
- Auto / Manual facility allows faster service. This facility is provided through relay operation.
- The clock is real time based and has inbuilt battery. It has more than 8 years of life. Note that manufacturer provides 10 years life for this battery and its accuracy is +/- 60 second per month
- Special RAM ensures the protection of data of user parameter. This data is sustained for over 10 years, without any need of power
- To combat power failure, there is an inbuilt auto recovery systems
Input Output Termination
- Master password and user password options for increased protection. This is important as installation is done in remote & open location that can be prone to tampering, hence affecting the street light operation
- Inbuilt controller with ability to absorb surge and spike
- Under voltage and over voltage protection along with hysteresis and auto reset
- MCB is installed for protection against short circuit and over circuit
- There is double inrush current which affects lamp load and hence internal wiring as well as contacts. So panel wiring is done using copper cables of 6 mm sq to 12 mm sq that are resistant to fire
- Outdoor models are powder coated with the process of 7 tank with 16 / 18 gauge cabinet. This model IP 54 has a traditional RAL 7035 exterior whose finishing is of PP.
- Input and Output termination is 35 / 50 Mm Sq