The monolithic USB tower lights of the Harmony XVGU range are designed to support HMI (Magelis product range (1)). These new tower lights with multi-color LEDs are unique and simple-to-use as the states and patterns are directly set and modifi ed in the HMI application.
The XVGU tower lights provide long distance indication of the operating status or sequences of a machine or installation, both visually by means of illuminatedsignalling units with 360° visibility, and audibly by means of a buzzer.
- The tower light comes with a pre-assembled USB cable for simple wiring and easy integration with the Magelis product range(1) (2).
- The tower light settings are set in the Set screen of the HMI application at the time of integration.
- The multi-color LEDs on all the three levels can be set to any color combinations (red, orange, green or blue) for sophisticated signalling.
- The 2-tone buzzer patterns and levels can be adjusted easily.
- The tower lights are easy to order as many customized confi gurations can be made from a single part number.
- The range involves Ø 60 mm products and is therefore ideal for use in many activity sectors, including metal tools, plastic extrusion machines, SMT, textiles, packaging, baggage handling and assembly lines. This range is only for indoor applications.
Harmony XVGU - USB tower light for Magelis advanced Panels
Your Magelis advanced panel is configurable by Vijeo Designer and is equiped with an USB port, Harmony XVGU is made for you !
Harmony XVGU is an innovative monolithic tower light with USB cable connection, easy to configure, easy to install, and with an unique design.
Easy to configure
User configuration is done on location through Vijeo Designer on Magelisâ„¢ HMI devices which also intelligently manage all power and signalling.
The 256 signalling patterns provide the users with much needed flexibility and gives clear visibility into the status of their machines. Flexible settings include:
- 64 colour combinations based on red, orange, green, and blue
- flash patterns that can be set to fast or slow
- buzzer tones that can be adjusted to sound at low, high or constant level, or set to be inactive
No wiring is required between the tower light and the HMI advanced panels. Harmony XVGU comes with a pre-assembled USB cable that is very simple to connect directly to the HMI. Two mounting techniques are available â€“ 100mm pole mounting, or direct mounting, both methods require fixing plate which is delivered with the tower light.
The Harmony XVGU tower light is a unique, one-piece LED tower design, Ø 60 mm, with a built-in USB cable provided with a clamp to prevent unintended removal. Fully transparent, the tower is constructed of three colour signalling layers and a buzzer unit.With only two reference numbers to quote, the order process is very simple.
BenefitsAn intelligent tower light configured through HMI
Harmony XVGU is an innovative and intelligent monolithic tower light, very easy to configure throught the HMI and very easy to install while no wiring is required.
Automotive, Food, Beverage & Tobacco Machinery, Machine Tools, Materials Handling, Semiconductor MachineryModel No.