ACS 880 M04 AC Drive
Product Code : ACS 880 M04
Brand Name : ABB
When you need a performer that adapts precisely to your machine the ACS880 machinery drives fits that description perfectly. This high end machinery drive is designed to control virtually any type of motor accurately and dynamically. It offers IEC 61131-3 programming capabilities for flexible control logic design and seamless integration to all major automation systems. The drive is compatible with the plug-in safety functions module (FSO-12/-21) for enhanced application safety. It can quickly and reliably be connected to a safety PLC through PROFIsafe over PROFINET connection. Other options include application control programs for winder, cranes and high speed applications. The drive supports a wide range of fieldbus protocols, EMC filters, encoder and resolver interfaces. Chokes and brake resistors are offered as external options. The drive will be equipped with general motion features, which enable synchronized positioning tasks.
The ACS880 machinery drives are suitable for industries such as food and beverage, material handling and material forming. Target applications include winders, wire drawing, mixers, cranes and other high-performance applications within machine building.
- 0.37 to 45 kW and 230 to 500 V
- IP20 enclosure class as standard Direct torque control (DTC) for highly accurate and dynamic, sensorless motor control
- IEC 61131-3 programmability for flexible control logic design
- Integrated safety features with safe torque off (STO) as standard and support for the safety function module (FSO-12 and FSO-21)
- Ready-made control programs for various applications
- Wide range of fieldbus adapters available offer extensive connectivity
- Support for synchronous reluctance motor