ABB CP600 HMI
Product Code : CP600
Brand Name : ABB
ABB CP600 HMI
Versatile Visualization for Productivity with Design - the CP600 range is dedicated for machines and systems requiring visualization performance or representative design.
The CP600-WEB range offers the same robustness and design like CP600, while the visualization is based on the web server of the AC500 PLC platform. This can provide cost advantages. Common features CP600 and CP600-WEB
- Each range provides seven TFT 65,536 color touch screens from 4.3â€ to 15â€.
- 16:9 wide screen and 4:3 panels. 16:9 offers large area for HMI pages in compact space.
- Dimming including black screen, to maintain dark operator position.
- Aluminum case with IP66 front plate, very robust, appealing design.
- High performance 32-bit-controller.
- Ethernet interface with switch for easy cabling and comfortable programming.
- SD-Card for memory extension, screen saver slide show, backup and installation.
- Two USB host interfaces for external keyboard, mouse and above functions of the SD-Card.
- Clock/calendar, backup battery.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- EN 61131-2 operating voltage range from 18â€¦32 V DC, general use 10â€¦32 V DC.
- cUL, UL class 1 div 2, DNV, C-Tick, GL.
- Fixing brackets included for fast installation in cut-out.
- Serial interface, configurable as RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
- Printer support for serial or USB interfaces.
- Compatible printers use PCL5 or ESC/P2 printer control languages.
- Engineering tool Panel Builder 600 with WYSIWYG, Drag and Drop.
- 3D Scalable Vector Graphics SVG, free graphic widgets in large gallery.
- ABB drivers for effortless integration with ABB AC500 PLC platform, ABB Drives, ABB Motion controllers, ABB Robots IRC5, ABB Pluto.
- Drivers for Modbus RTU and TCP.
- Three internet remote access techniques, plus FTP, SNTP, RSS.
- Data transfer function to convert between protocols and interfaces like a gateway.
- Web cam and video playback for CP651, CP661, CP665 and CP676.
- Binary project file download to control panel with Panel Builder 600 over Ethernet.
- Connects to PLC via intranet or internet for remote connection, running HTTP protocol on Ethernet interface.
- Web visualization is designed with Automation Builder.
- Visualization can be created during development and system integration phases.
- Visualization becomes part of the PLC binary. This single binary helps to make software distribution and version management more comfortable.
- Variables of controller and visualization are within the same project.
- When integration is finished, the visualization screens can be easily reused for GUIs of operations.
- CP600-WEB is ideal for projects with a few identical machines.
CP600 HMI Software
CP600 HMI Cables