ABB AC500 PLC System
Product Code : AC500 System
Brand Name : ABB
When it comes to reliability, efficiency and flexibility in safety automation, for over 30 years, ABB has been the partner experts rely on to cover even their most complex applications. Our engineers are known around the globe for their innovative and solid approach aimed at protecting people, machines, processes and the environment.
AC500 PLC V1 CPU Processors
- Ideal choice for complex functional safety applications like crane, hoist, robotics, wind turbines etc.
- Separate safety CPU offers the benefit of safety functions which remain active even when the non-safety control is inactive.
- Able to handle real number or floating point data type resulting in highly accurate calculations for controlling speed, position etc.
- Comes with a full range of trigonometric functions often used in precise measurements involved in crane applications.
- Offers greater flexibility and simplicity due to programming in Structured Text (ST) as well as Function Block Diagram (FBD) and Ladder Diagram (LD).
- The configuration and programming is done using Automation Builder V1.0 or above with a safety-certified editor in accordance with SIL 3 (IEC 62061) and PL e (ISO 13849).
- TÜV certified Safety Code Analysis tool (SCA) opens the door to writing well-structured and easily understandable code which dramatically saves your time and money on solution certification efforts.
AC500 PLC V2 CPU Processors
Terminal Base for CPU Processors
AC500 Coupler Modules
AC500 Expansion Modules
Terminal Units for Expansion ModulesAC500 De Central Slave Modules
Terminal Units for De central slave Modules
AC500 PLC Programming Software and Add on Licenses
AC500 PLC Programming Cables
AC500 PLC Training Kit